Light filled apartment within the heart of Neutral Bay
203/138-146 Military Road Neutral Bay
1 bed | 1 bathCONTACT US TO INSPECT!
Located within the heart of Neutral Bay, is this light filled open plan apartment.
Combined living and dining room with stunning timber floors opens out to a large balcony with floor to ceiling sliding doors.
Large balcony with timber boards provides the apartment with an incredibly light and airy atmosphere throughout.
Modern kitchen features gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven, in-built microwave plus an integrated fridge/ freezer.
Offering a spacious bedroom with built-ins and a sleek ensuite with a combined laundry with dryer provided.
Ducted air conditioning, intercom access, storage cage provided.
Shared rooftop with a communal space with Harbour Bridge views and shared BBQ
Heating/ cooling: ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Kitchen: modern appliances with gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, oven, microwave and built-in fridge and freezer.
Laundry: internal laundry within ensuite - dryer is provided
Parking: Nil provided
Storage: storage cage provided
Pets: no pets permitted
Our office has implemented the following procedures at all private viewings:
- Face masks will be need to be worn by both agent and prospective tenant
- Social distancing where possible of 1.5m as requested by the Government
- Hand sanitiser supplied at the front door to be used upon entry and prior to leaving
- Personal contact details will need to be disclosed to the agent
- No hand shaking
- No kids will be allowed inside the property
- No touching of anything inside the unit (doors, light switches, taps, benches etc.)
Let’s work together to help the greater cause to stop the spread of Coronavirus!
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.